Good gosh, all I wanted to do was update the blog with labels and the new template Blogger wants us to use.

It wasn’t too bad… but I did copy and paste my links ( not too many) into a .txt document and saved them just in case. Then I updated and got a new template that looked similar to the background of my website. Sure enough, the links to the other websites I had on the blog were gone. So I put them back in one at a time.

Then I moved stuff around. Good thing I noticed Nita Leland was labeling her blog as well and someone on her blog mentioned how we could do the labeling without uploading every page over and over. Bad thing is I don’t really know what I want to label all these entries as………So I had to think about how I wanted to label each entry.

I started with the oldest and am progressing slowly……….and I mean slowly.

In the meantime, I’m adding paint to the small pieces I’m working on in the studio……Procrastination is my middle name it seems.

Related Images: